A New Beginning & On My Own


Hello, I am Lori Novo.
I am from the United States of America from the beautiful state of Texas.
I have been blogging for a while about Ameba Pico in my Pico Perfect Blog
where I am known as Sweets*.

My blogging journey started about a year ago when Catero Revolution invited
me to write with him in his PicoStyle Blog. I enjoyed the experience so much that
I soon decided to create my own Pico blog. :)

I decided to begin a Second Life blog more like a personal collection of memories
for myself. I have been exploring some beautiful places and meeting very wonderful
people along the way that I just felt the need to start a journal with many attached photos,
of course, of these very special virtual moments.

Initially, I was thinking of creating this, a private blog. However, my daughter encouraged
me to make it public and have my friends see what is going in my Second Life. Now that I
think about it, sharing it with you is a wonderful idea. I have seen many wonderful blogs and
they are truly amazing! My dream is to one day be at least half as good as those Second Life
bloggers. Maybe with a lot of love and dedication, I will ;)

Let the journey begin...

Credits:
Hair ~ Truth ~ Mariposa
Dress ~ Zarah ~ Mrinali *Sunshine*
Photo Location ~ Fire Beach
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On My Own
Posted On June 4, 2011


Letting go of the loving hand that for so long had guided me
in this virtual life was a very hard thing for me to do.
My angel (Catero Revolution) as I call him, was my mentor,
my advisor and my best friend. 
Now that he is no longer part of my life, 
I realize how much he taught me, 
but I also realized how much more there was still 
for me to learn.


I have to say though that I feel mighty proud of myself. 
Now I am becoming stronger and unafraid to learn on my own the
many things that are needed to truly enjoy Second Life to its fullest.
When I stumble upon any problem, I immediately go into "search mode
and I won't rest until the problem is solved or until I find the answer. 
The many wonderful volunteers from Help People Island have also been helping me 
with very useful information and answering my questions when I can't find the 
answers on my own.

It is good and a real blessing to have kind and wonderful friends
that so lovingly are willing to take our hand and help us walk through life. 
However, we must learn not to completely depend on them and be willing to try 
to learn and do things on our own. If we fail to do this, the moment they are gone 
from our lives we will be lost.

Now that I am achieving things on my own, the great feeling
of accomplishment and satisfaction that I get is priceless ;)

Credits:
*Hair: *Lil's Hair* Sonea
*Dress: *Lil's* Sakura's Blossom
*Shoes: *Lil's* Sakura's Blossom
*Jewelry: *Lil's Jewelry* Ondra
*Photo Location: Mat Sumoto Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment