Truth Hair



Lately, I have become so obsessed with hair and Truth Hawks has to be absolutely
 one of my favorite hair designers in Second Life at the moment.
I am totally fascinated by his beautiful creations. I have been visiting his store
every day to see what new and amazing styles he has come up with and at this point
I already own eight styles from this incredible designer.

As they say,
"Hair is the frame of the face."
and carefully choosing the right hair for the shape of your face, will help bring out
your best facial features making you look incredibly gorgeous.



These four hairstyles are some of his most recent ones and they each were L$250.
I personally prefer the hairstyles that come with a decorative hairpiece, especially
long hair.



Location ~ Antique Artistry
Model & Photographer Lori Novo