All Work and No PLay

June 8, 2011


I have been visiting many amazing places in Second Life but never did I imagined I would find
by a stroke of luck one of the most interesting places ever for me. I am talking about the "scene" 
from my favorite psychological horror film "The Shining" starring Jack Nicholson,  Shelly Duvall,
and Danny Lloyd (1980).


"Come and play with us Lori Novo, forever and ever and ever."
That is what the caretaker's twin daughters said to me when they saw me walk into the
hallway of the Overlook Hotel.

This scary hallway is available at the
GRIMWORK Castle
for L$399.

"All work and no play makes Jack Lori Novo a dull boy girl."

Credits:
Hair: Truth - Mini
Pants & Top: G&N Quality Design - Tanya Pant Set
Location: GrimWork Castle - Horror Haunted Medieval Halloween
Amity Island - General

No comments:

Post a Comment