Bonjour & Quote

June 9, 2011


Oui!
I have been spending the last two days in France, that is in Second Life "France"... LOL :P
I got to tell you, it is absolutely fantastique! I have been finding the most amazing things in
every corner I turn. The streets are filled with shops and breathtaking resting areas. At one 
point I even got to see the icy mountains in the distance when I noticed skiers having the 
time of their lives.

The French area seems to keep growing and growing with every step I take. It is well
populated by fashionable people that at one point I started feeling underdressed but luckily
 for me, Coco and Co. (Channel) was having a 50% off on some selected items and I was
able to purchase a beautiful Rose-Dress and the perfect Channel shoes to go with it.

I have already added this area to my favorites and I am planning on spending more time 
here. However, I must learn at least some French now so I can be able to communicate with
the locals. They seem very friendly and I would like to maybe make some new friends. :)


There is something I would like to share with you.
I have found a store for your 3D Avatars where everything is L$1 or free... yes you heard me right
... FREE!!! I estimated over 50 items for men and women. From shoes, hair, clothes to poses and
much more. I do not have a #D Avatar but I was very tempted and got a few free items for myself
to see how they would look on me, and I got to tell you, they look "pretty nice" ;)

You can find all these free items in the THEATRE, FRANCE3D.
The shop is right next to it in the same building.

BTW; Coco & Co. also has six free gifts right now for us on the second floor.
Two beautiful handbags and four beautiful outfits.

Credits:
Hair: Amacci Milena 2
Clothes: RevengE  - French Girl Outfit
Location: France 3D Marseille - Mer Port Marina - Moderate


------------------------------------------------------------


Quote Of the Day
June 9, 2011

Flickr

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, 
a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, 
or the smallest act of caring, 
all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

- Leo Buscaglia

Photo Location: *Pipins*, Eternalis - Moderate