Charleston Belle

May 13, 2011

 
Photo Location: Pink Pearl Designs, Charleston Belle - Moderate

What's a girl to do when she is feeling the blues BUT fortunately, 
she's got L$ in her account? Well... treat herself to a new dress, new shoes and new hair,
OH! and also to new friends.

That is exactly what I did earlier today when for some reason I was feeling a little down. 
Now shopping did help a little, I am going to be honest with you, 
I am starting to enjoy waaay too much shopping in Second Life 
but then who can blame me, there are hundredths of shops EVERYWHERE!!!


The only thing I don't like about "this" shopping thing is, 
I don't want to become so materialistic and frivolous and start trying 
and cheer myself up with meaningless things. Instead, 
I should read a comic magazine or eat Rocky Road ice cream with a fork :P

Photo Location: Latin Lace Ballroom, South Charleston - Moderate 

I have to admit it, though my new dress is WOW!!! :O 
I am seeing a side of me I didn't know I had. In reality, I am very conservative but now 
the "sexy momma" is seriously surfacing BIG TIME. Then again, 
we would have to blame Second Life for this, most of their clothes are very sexy ;)

CREDITS:
Dress: B! Fashion- Capriccio- Cocktail DressL $600
Hair: TRUTH- MenaL $250
Shoes: Viola (Free)

Yes, the hair is from my favorite hair designer Truth Hawks 
and if you noticed my shoes were FREE!!!
Many Second Life shops offer free items to their clientele. Lucky for us ;)
But I got to say, the thing that really cheered me up was making two new friends 
in the most remote places. While I was at TRUTH's store looking for hair, 
I met JustSaying, LOL, that is his name. From there we went to Tirion Forest  
and together with my good friend Lucinda. there the three of us danced over the clear waters.
Before I left this beautiful fairyland I made a fairy friend that goes by the name of Maralee Greenwood.

Photo Location: Charleston Lace Grand Ballroom- Southern Charm and elegance, 
Charleston Belle - Moderate

If you know me by now, you must know that I couldn't end the night 
without going to shake what was left of the blues that had been following 
me through the day like a dark cloud. So, I looked for a place to go dancing 
and found a wonderful ballroom with some very friendly people that immediately 
welcomed me and made me feel at home. DJ OZ was so attentive that he kept 
checking on me to see if I was having fun or had any requests for him. 
Before leaving, ever single person said goodbye to me, every single one. That 
really makes me want to go back, but next time I'll make sure I take a dancing partner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment