Zombie Sunday

Today when I saw my son having a hard time getting through the day due to 
the recent death of our baby Oreo. I wondered how I could help somehow make 
his day, at least, a little more bearable.

ZOMBIES... that's it!!! We both love zombies and thanks to Second Life, 
finding a Sims with zombies sounded like a great idea.


OH SISTER PLEASE, YOU AIN'T SCARING ANYONE :P
With the help of my best SL friend Kuro Okami that looked everywhere and found 
us a place invaded by these fascinating gruesome beings, we were able to laugh 
and have a good time even if it was just for a few minutes.


HOME GIRL FULLY LOADED
As soon as we arrived at her location, I realized that "Lucy", as I like calling her, 
meant business! Armed with a weapon and determination to finish anything 
non-living that would stand in her way she immediately went into action.


OK, WHAT'S WITH THE BUTT, SERIOUSLY :O
Ok, there was no need for this, no one is interested in looking at a butt, worse,
a dead butt. But if it's going to make my son laugh at least for a while, 
I guess it's worth the deadly nudity.


ARE YOU JOKING... A ZOMBIE CLOWN?
I let my son use my SL AVI so he could join Lucy in the fight against these 
flesh-eating beings. Lucy spared some of her weapons for my son to defend himself and
together they joined forces in the fight against the zombie attack.


HOW'S THE WEATHER DOWN THERE?
Lucy and Josh were the perfect team. Together they were able to terminate every 
single zombie that walked or crawled in the area. I watched my son laugh and enjoy
himself for the first time since the day Oreo became a furry little angel. 
With tears in my eyes, I too joined my son and together with my daughter
 the three of us laughed again even if it was just for a few minutes, 
all thanks to my wonderful friend Lucy.


IS THIS BIG ENOUGH?
Lucy seemed to have an extended collection of weapons. But when she 
brought out this baby (minigun), my kids and I couldn't stop laughing.
Thanks to my friend Lucy and her guns, we were able to forget our sadness 
for a while and we laughed and laughed. 

Thank you my dearest friend for putting 
a smile on my kids' faces. I am forever grateful <333
BTW: The only scary thing about this post is my hair :P


PHOTOS LOCATION: Valarinde, Valarinde - Moderate