Blah!

Hey all ya'll! Yes, it's me Kuro, (Lucy) haven't written anything in a month! 
I feel so ashamed of myself, yet i say it again, I blame it on lack of inspiration! 
This post isn't really about much :P Just thought I should write something so
 you don't completely forget who I am.

Ok...so SL has been..."normal" lately. Yknow, wander around, sit on a rock, 
random people say hi to you, honestly, nothing big has happened that's worth writing about.
Haven't made any new friends lately either, and I usually would once every two weeks...
maybe EVEYRONE in Sl is just feeling like a poo :O! Oh and just a suggestion, 
for all of you guys out there who don't have an SL make one!! 
And no, they aren't for people who are socially awkward and have no life 
(though there are a good bit of people on there like that LOL), you just join to have
 fun in your free time and stuff :P

Just talking randomly now...
so have you ever just been completely emotional sometimes? 
You know, you cry easily, laugh at stupid things, or just feel agitated? 
and I'm talking for EVERYONE not just GIRLS (lol). That's how I've been for a while,
 and I've really gotten into listening to movie music on Pandora Radio :P. 
Harry Potter because that just brings up memories...Or a song from Narnia, 
maybe or any movie I suppose (I just love all the violins and instrumentals hehe)? 
I've also been kind of sad lately...it's just dreary out here in Georgia...
that's where I live by the way. It has gone from 100 degrees to 65 in a week (which is nice),
but it's just so CLOUDY and RAINY :(, also the wind messes my hair up when I go outside!!!
I hate having my hair messed up after spending an hour on it. It feels like when I went to England, just... 
sad feeling out...with the rare sun peeking out behind the clouds.

Here is the weather in SL right now.


Hmm ok well it looks a little sunny out, looks like the clouds are going away!! 
Maybe I should get off the computer and go outside and have some sweet tea... yum. 
And yes that is my tasty orange slice, <3 ORANGES!!!!!


Since I feel so emotionally wack, it's nice to just sit on a purple glowing tree 
and smell the flowers... AT NIGHT (just imagine there are no mosquitoes)... isn't it nice?
 I did that in Real Life once... in my backyard, but the mosquitoes ate me up, 
so best not to do it agiain lol (and i was wearing bug spray!!!!)

Ok well.... I'm tired and can't think of anything else to say... use your imagination to 
think of a good ending for this post because I can't hahaha hmm.
..this is the only thing that I can think of.

*And they lived happily, ever, after*
~THE END~