Japan Garden

Lucy ( Kuro Okami)

It had been a while since I'd been in the mood to visit any new area in Second Life.
So one Sunday morning I found myself overcome by a feeling of exploring, 
I immediately went into search mode. I chose to look for gardens and as I entered 
my search, Japan Project Garden stood out from the rest of the results in the list.

"What a wonderful idea!"  
I thought, 
A beautiful garden with a Japanese theme, what else could I ask for!

Flickr

I remember seeing beautiful photography once when searching images
for gardens in general, some of the most lovely ones were from Japan.
And why not, garden-making in the Japanese culture is considered a "high art".



There are several elements that are often included in the creation of these gardens.
For example, water. This can be real or symbolic and a bridge or stepping stones
will usually be added over this. A rock formation or any arrangement of stones
together with lanterns to add lightning are other important elements as well.
Tea houses or pavilions will be incorporated sometimes into the picture.
 A very traditional character in Japanese gardens are fences,
walls or hedges that are added to keep the area enclosed.


Once I knew exactly where I was going to be exploring for the day 
I decided to dress properly to go perfectly with the theme of my new location. 
I remember seeing in my inventory the perfect dress to wear (*Koyuki* Dress) 
and soon after I was transformed into a beautiful Geisha.

Before heading to this garden I made a quick stop to show my good friend 
Kuro Okami (Lucy) my transformation. As soon as she saw me she said 
that all I needed to look 100% Geisha was the pale skin. 
As a matter of fact, my beautiful dress did come with two different skin options 
to choose from. However, when I tried them on,  my face changed completely 
and I no longer looked like myself. It is very important to me to be recognized 
by the features of my face and anything that will change this I will not consider at all.

"All you need to do now is serve your master tea and dance for him." 
she said to me before leaving her side. 
"Hahaha Lucy, I been doing that already for a while. 
My master loves to drink my tea and I love dancing for him while he does :P"


This is the main entrance to this beautiful garden. I strongly suggest that you take
 your time exploring it since there are many fascinating details that can be very easily
overlooked if you rush.

The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and there are three main characteristics 
of this beautiful place that makes me want to visit it every day. 
First is the music that is heard in every corner you find yourself in. 
Second, the most romantic couple dance options that can be enjoyed that also include 
hugs and kisses and the third and main reason I keep going back is the RAIN! 

The rain has to be the greatest one for me.
The rain I am talking about can only be seen in the back of the park behind some hills. 
It is in a secluded area that seems to be hidden from the rest of the park and the pathway
into it can be easily missed. However, once you find your way in, it is well worth it. 
The rain comes as a mist of changing colors as if in a magical dream.




One great discovery I made while exploring was Tai Chi, 
the beautiful Japanese ancient art form of relaxation. For those who are looking 
for a private place, The Japan Motel with beautifully decorated rooms 
(Private Skybox) is available. The rooms can be rented by the minute. 
The first 10 minutes are free and that gives you a chance to check out the many great
features they provide for couples.

120 minutes- L$200
180 minutes- L$400
240 minutes- L$800


The Shower Room & Meditation Room


Uphill snow, group of CatSnowman where the Massage Room can be found.


I always like to make small donations to every place I like and help keep it open. 
In this beautiful garden, you will find  "Donation Japan Project Yazimoto" 
boxes where every L$ counts. 


PHOTOS LOCATION: 
Japan Project Garden-NO NUDE - NO SEX, Wailea Beach - Moderate