The Dearest Rose


The fourth rose made its way to me back on September 21 
and was given to me by one of my two best friends in Second Life... Poppy Ghostraven. 
She and I have become very close during this time that we consider each other sisters. 
She gave it to me when I was going through a difficult moment in my life 
and I still remember very well her words to me...
"Your fourth rose ... a rose for my sweets."

She knows very well how much I love roses 
and how happy I get every time someone gives me one. 
What she didn't realize at the moment was how much that rose meant to me. 
It was the sweetest and most loving rose I can probably receive from anyone. 
The moment I held it in my hand, it brought tears to my eyes and I was deeply touched
 by her sisterly love.


Sister,
Your love comes to me in a white rose
And enters my heart and touches my life
Bringing with it new hope.
Replacing the tears with a smile
It lets me know I am not alone.
For I have wonderful you in my life
So loving... so caring... my sister
Thank you so much for this beautiful rose <3
~ Lori Novo~

Sis, may you find the most beautiful place in the world, peace
and many smiles. You are always in my mind, my prayers
and in my heart. God bless you <333