Mr. Blue Blauvelt


Meet Blue,
that is Blue Blauvelt, manager of the new eTown Club SHX.
Yesterday morning he paid me and Toh a visit to see my home.
Funny thing was that he came all covered in blood, 
more than funny it was scary actually. 
Mmmm, probably from just a nosebleed, I hope. :O 
Later at night, he IMed me with an invitation I couldn't resist.

Blue Blauvelt: r u busy? wud u like a lil dance b4 i head 2 bed
Lori Novo: taking some pictures but they can wait  :)
Blue Blauvelt: lemme get changed 2 secs
Lori Novo: ok, but I still look the same
Blue Blauvelt: u looked good i was covred in blood lol
Lori Novo: lol... what did you kill?
Blue Blauvelt: the last blogger who wrote about us lol
Lori Novo: hahaha u UGLY :P


My new friend Blue cleans up well, not a single drop of blood did I see on him 
when we finally met at Heaven's Wind Romantic Dance Park*FORCE MIDNIGHT. 
He looked very handsome as spiffy in his nice unbloody clothes ;) 
I would like to thank him for the beautiful gift (Gothic Cross) he gave me this morning.