My First Steps


As I mentioned on Tuesday, my days are absolutely getting better 
thanks to new friendships and new dreams. 
From now on, I'll make sure that my days just keep being the best possible. 
Today marks a new beginning for Lori Novo and I am taking my first steps 
in the right direction to what I have insight into what I want in life, 
both in Second Life and Real Life. That is why I felt the need to go back... 
and I mean way back to memory lane where I started my Second Life 
and take those steps again as I did one year ago.


This is where it all started, where I took my very first Second Life steps... 
my baby steps. 
Where I was so clumsily walking all over the place and into the walls. 
Thankfully Catero Revolution was there to help me. 
As soon as I stepped foot in SL, he immediately TP to this beautiful location
({Zaara} Nasha) and started teaching me the basics on SL,
how to sit, walk, fly, and even how to dance.

This is the building I called home for a long time and was so terrified to leave. 
Here I spent endless hours accompanied by my good Catero Revolution, 
where he very patiently prepared me to go out into the Second Life world.

Flickr
Hookah For Four with Authentic Smoke 

Inside this building, he also tried to teach me how to change my clothes 
without having to get butt naked. But I had a hard time learning this. 
So every time I needed to change outfits, I had to make him promise me 
he wouldn't look.


Today when I returned to the place of my origin, that is for Lori Novo, 
and took that walk through memory lane, I could almost feel the excitement 
and the overwhelming feeling of discovering and learning a new world :)


Following are some of the pictures I took of my "birth land", the beautiful 
 ({Zaara} Nasha).


~{Zaara} MAINSTORE~, Zaara - General


Behind  ~{Zaara} MAINSTORE~, Zaara - General


Ganesha