Woman


Today I celebrate myself
For I was created a woman!


I celebrate the genuine beauty which God has created me with.
My true beauty lies inside my soul.
and it can be seen through my eyes.
No earthly method is necessary to enchant it...
There is no need to do so
My true beauty is grand already. 


Today I celebrate the strength that invades my soul.
I am strong and independent! 


No other human has power enough to take away my happiness.
Only I decide how happy I am and how much I want to be.
And only I know the limitations of my strength.
So don't you dare to tell me that "I can't"
Because "I CAN" and "I WILL"!
And not only will
I will be satisfied with "I can"
But I will push myself beyond the limit
To surpass the expectations I have placed on myself.


Today I celebrate the tender softness that was created in me

I am not ashamed of my tears.
They do not make me weak
But they enrich the human that I am
They are a sign and the proof that I care.


may be sweet, but cannot be easily broken!

Today I celebrate the fragile aspect of my personality.
For I love to be pampered and spoiled.
I expect to be treated romantically, passionately and delicately.
I like loving words whispered in my ear
and the gentle touch
I want the sweet long kiss in the morning
and the warm hug.

But do not confuse these as a sign of inferiority or weakness,
This is simply the woman's aspect in me
That has no interest or need whatsoever
to compete for any power you may think you have over me.
I already have my own power...
great power!


Today I celebrate the privilege that was given to me
To exist on this Earth.
I have been assigned a very special place
To grow, to create, to help and to love.
This very special privilege I won't take for granted.
For the sole purpose placed on me
Is to be my best and do my best
For myself and those in my life.


Today I celebrate my value.
My value as the woman and the human!

My value is not greater or less than yours,
It is equal!
And for this reason, I deserve the best...
I deserve to be loved, respected and appreciated.
There is no king mighty enough to own me on this earth.
My value makes me the sole owner
Of life and my dreams.


Today I celebrate my uniqueness 
For I am one of a kind!

There is only one "ME"
on this Earth and lifetime.
Only I can contribute that something special
That God has destined me for to this life.
And that is to do good and touch as many lives possible
During my lifetime.
No other human can do it for me.
It is my special gift to the world!


Today I celebrate my achievements
I am proud of myself!

I am proud of the wonderful achievements I have earned with my effort
And that has added something positive to this life... to this world.
I am proud of all those challenges and dreams
I am constantly working at in the present.
And I proudly look forward
With eager anticipation
To what greatness that awaits for me
For the possibilities are endless!

Today I celebrate wonderful me...
WOMAN!!!

- Lori Novo

PHOTOS LOCATION: HuMaNoiD, Gilmour - Moderate