An Angel In Heaven


NOW,
Who would want to corrupt an angel?


Dear friends, 
I have found a piece of heaven where you can take your loved one dancing.  
It is a beautiful ballroom in the sky. 
Actually, it was my good friend Roj that took me there dancing the other day. 
Not only can you dance there but there are other romantic poses available for couples.

* * * * * * * HEAVEN * * * * * * * 
is obviously the name of this celestial place where angels live, 
as the description says. 
There you will find the Golden Gate which we all hope 
that will be wide open for us when the time comes to join our Heavenly Father.
 Also, a beautiful glass stairway to a higher heaven completes the picture... 
I guess the higher section it's only for "First Class" souls :O


Now going back to the question of who would want to corrupt such a sweet angel, 
well you would be surprised at how many were eager 
to make me lose my wings and halo when I took a little trip down to earth.


This is a chat I had with one of my friends...

[06:51] Blue Blauvelt: hi
[06:51] Lori Novo: hola
[06:52] Lori Novo: omg u just won L$
[06:52] Lori Novo: u ugly :P
[06:53] Blue Blauvelt: lol


[06:53] Blue Blauvelt: its kinda cute
(Referring to my angel outfit)
[06:53] Lori Novo: I was in Heaven right now
[06:54] Lori Novo: an angel in heaven
[06:54] Blue Blauvelt: semi-sexy semi......cute
[06:54] Lori Novo: lol
[06:55] Lori Novo: ok Mr. Blue I let you continue getting rich :P
[06:55] Blue Blauvelt: lol u cud help me
[06:55] Lori Novo: lol, I suck at games
[06:56] Lori Novo: I might bring u bad luck
[06:56] Blue Blauvelt: sucking can b a good skill 2 have lol
[06:56] Lori Novo: :P


[06:56] Blue Blauvelt: nooo u turn up as a sexy angel and now im being naughty lol
[06:57] Lori Novo: Mr, Blue, you are being REALLY bad to this sweet angel :PPPP
[06:57] Lori Novo: shame on you
[06:57] Blue Blauvelt: nods shall i corrupt u whilst uv fallen 2 earth!?
[06:57] Lori Novo: hahaha
[06:58] Lori Novo: noooo, ok mr.Blue, continue getting lost in sin of gambling 
while I return to Heaven.... talk to u later
[06:58] Lori Novo: have fun and good luck
[06:58] Blue Blauvelt: lol aaaw
[06:58] Lori Novo: lol ok, adios xxxx
[06:58] Blue Blauvelt: adios princesa x x

I am such a good angel ;)