Hola Amigos!

Yes, it's just little me refusing to go away. You are stuck with me
for a very long time as you can see  (◕_◕). I have been on a
forced vacation for some time now due to my dinosaur finally
becoming extinct on me. In another word, my computer died...
broke down... stop breathing, and was finally put to rest...RIP  (•̪●) 

~Boo-Hoo~ I am seriously heartbroken and crying... SERIOUSLY!!!

Do you have any idea how many USA dollars it requires to replace
my dinosaur (computer)? Like A LOT!!! I estimate at least
four months before I can get a new one.

But since I refuse to continue on this unexpected/unwanted
vacation, that by the way at the beginning I did enjoy and feel it
was somehow needed, I am now ready and feel fresh like a lettuce to
start writing again even if I have to go to a public library to use the
computers there.

I do have to warn you though that now there might not be any
pictures with my posts until I get my new computer, so I ask that
you please bear with me.

This is a little note my daughter left on my now, empty computer
desk this morning before she left to school...

"Natalie loves you!
& your computer sucked anyway... Get a Mac!
Love you