PSST!


OMG, I am still feeling sick :(

I may still be feeling sick with this terrible cough but one thing is for sure,
I am extremely happy... YAY!!!!   
Yes, this is Lori Novo and I finally found a way back into Second Life.

Ah, but before I continue with my silly nonsense, 
let me share a funny fact that my daughter shared with me 
this morning and it still makes me laugh. 
This really has nothing to do with anything 
but I just hope it makes you laugh too :P

The thing is, that somewhere on the Internet she read that roaches,
yes, you heard me right, I did say roaches :P 
well, when roaches accidentally touch a human, 
they go and hide to clean themselves :O
Isn't that so funny?... LOL.

WHATEVER! 
Who do they think they are? 
We should be the ones hiding in disgust. 
Hahaha, I think that is really funny :P


Now that I hope I made you laugh, 
let me continue by saying that I missed logging in as Lori Novo. 
I missed absolutely everything about her! 
But I got to say that I had never realized how white/pale Lori Novo
looks until earlier today when I got to log in under both accounts 
at the same time as Novo and Romo and stood side by side. 
I was really shocked that I couldn't stop repeating over and over
again... "OMG, Novo is so white!".


Ok, so I am back and staying and I am keeping my very white complexion 
even though now I think it can blind people with its whiteness. 
Romo is staying too and I am keeping her with her beautiful darker complexion 
and just in case you didn't laugh before with my little roach fact, 
I don't want to leave without at least trying again to tickle your laughter, 
so here goes a funny thing one of my daughter's friends texted her...

"Don't go to the mall right now. It looks like someone laid an egg there 
and it just hatched, there are people everywhere!"

OMG, I can't stop laughing! :PPPPPPP