The Whore Couture Fair 2012



"Deep inside every woman is a Dirty Girl waiting to come out. The Locked up Closet Whore that needs to be unleashed! Whore Couture will do that for you. All the Naughty and Kinky desires will be released at this Fair."

What can I say,

I am NOT a whore,
That is...  a "Certified Whore" for this particular event :P


Yesterday, I finally gathered enough courage to attend this year's "The Whore Couture Fair 2012", which will be running from March 1st to the 31st, and spent hours walking around looking for that ONE dress or outfit that would make me go, AHHH!
To be honest with you, I was letting the title of this fair scare me a little,
I am such a prude :(


I probably went around in circles about three times, repeatedly stopping in every store, but I couldn't
find anything to my taste. Almost everything seemed either too short, showing too much leg, butt or
boobs;  
"Whore Couture theme: sexy, provocative, seductive, enticing, luring, kinky, hussy, naughty, burlesque and.. whoreish".
And the few things that were on the more conservative whorish side, were too boring.
Who understands me? :P


Don't get me wrong, the fair is wonderful and I was very close into buying a kinky red dress and an some very naughty shorts that would probably cover my waist just fine, but leave my butt-cheeks exposed to the fresh breeze, when I realized "Who was I kidding?" I would probably never wear them and hide them in the darkest part of my inventory... Gosh, I am totally lame.

Even though I couldn't find the AHHH! outfit I was hoping to find there, I did make a few purchases from Chop Zuey, White Widow, Belleza Skin which I am wearing in this photo, and from SuPerBia this great "heavy" eye-shadow also wearing in the photo.

So you see, I didn't return home empty-handed, heyyy, that would had been a crime! :P
But after seeing all those sexy girls at the fair, it got me thinking....
..... maybe I should loosen up a little more
maybe I shouldn't be afraid to show more skin
and maybe, just maybe I should become a whore :O

WELL....
NO WAY JOSE!
I am staying just the way I am :P

**FIND THE CONDOMS ON THE SIM! YOULL FIND A FREE GIFT!
**FREEBIES FOR YOU AT THE LANDING POINT
**LOTS OF NEW RELEASES!!! LOOK FOR THE WHORE CERTIFIED SIGNS IN EACH STORE!


CREDITS:
SKIN: Belleza- Lily V4 SK WCF
EYE SHADOW: SuPerBia Make Up - RainboW Line
LASHES: Vero Modero
HAIR: ::PM:: Purple Moon - Kim in Moonlight Tones
EARRINGS: FINESMITH Rehanna Rojo
POST'S RED TEXT: ♡ The Whore Couture Fair 2012 ♡ Note Card