Loving The Bling


I am attracted to everything that shines like a bee is attracted to pollen. How can I not be? Shiny things are so pretty. So now that you know that, you will understand why my passion for well-crafted bling.  I am not easily convinced by just any piece of jewelry, my bling has to be top of the line, and by that I don't mean necessarily expensive, but well-detailed in every way. That is why Chop Zuey is the place I run to every time I am in need of a piece of jewelry to compliment my new outfits. 


Here I am wearing the 

Eye Of The Newt 

collection.


All three pieces (necklace, earrings & bracelet) are sold separately.



Another great place to get great jewelry pieces is from Finesmith Jewelry. The styles you will find there are out of the ordinary. They are perfect for the woman or man that wants to stand out from the crowd. The strange and outrageous yet amazingly beautiful pieces you will find by this great designer will absolutely attract everyone's interest.


Here I am wearing
the 
Sy Inspiration
golden wings.

An absolute piece of art.


CREDITS:
OUTFIT: *Bite Me* by Yasum
BOOTS: Black *URBAN BOOTS* by Yasum
HAIR: Giulietta by Vanity Hair
NAILS: <<Avril>> by SDesign
SKIN: ELLE SK Line 4 #15 Dark by Belleza
EYE MAKEUP: Lucky Day by Glamorize
PHOTO LOCATION: CYN CITY