My Love For Fashion


The thrilled of experimenting and putting together an amazing look not only in fashion but in a total package of hair and makeup is what makes Second Life so exciting to many of us. Making heads turn as we walk into a place and causing total awwwness... isn't that what many women are striving for?


I like playing around with my inventory and picking items from different outfits and then putting them all together to create what I think will be a fashion statement that hopefully will make me out stand from the crowd and define who I am to the rest.


The simplest dress can be transformed into an amazing piece of art just by using a little creativity and playing around with what you already have.  Don't be afraid to mix and match a gown's skirt with another dress's top. You will be pleasantly shocked most times with the results.


I also just started experimenting with different skins and makeup. A good skin used as a base will make the cheapest makeup in the market look like a million dollars.


Hair as you all know by now, was my passion at the beginning of my Second Life journey. Now my passion has extended to everything and anything that is fashion related. Shoes, jewelry, skins, lingerie, you name it, I got it by the dozens.

I am starting to recognize the creations of many of my favorite SL designers. It has become sort of a game to me, which rarely I lose. I often, just by seeing a gown or outfit or even a hairstyle, can guess what designer is it from, and as I said before, I usually get it right.


Is this a talent?
Not at all!
It is just my appreciation and total admiration for what is well done...
For our wonderful Second Life Fashion Designers.


CREDITS:
DRESS: BB Ferrari- Silver/White
EARRINGS: Oxygen Earrings White by Finesmith
NAILS: DRAAKJE Nials by Finesmith
SKIN: Lisa Special MK 08 by AKERUKA
HAIR: Exa by Purple Moon
CROWN: Symphonia Tiara by .:EMO- tions:.