AEDO DESTINY


Please meet Aedo. He is my angel friend from Venice. 
He is absolutely beautiful. 
I met Aedo during one of my daily visits to the Tai Chi circle in Tempura Island. 
I was chatting with my friends and suddenly the whole circle was beautifully lit by his light. 
When I turned to see what it was, I was amazed by the beauty of his Avatar. 
I was hypnotized for a while and couldn't look away, 
but I bet he is used to having people staring in a daze at his beauty.  
I greeted him with a warm hello like I do with every person that arrives at the circle. 
His response was very friendly but he remained quiet afterward and away from the crowd. 
Days passed and Aedo started visiting the circle more often 
and each time we got to talk more and more until we became friends.

Every time I see Aedo, he inspires me to wear my golden wings and become an angel like him. 
I have always complimented him on his beautiful light 
that he ended up taking me to get one of my own a few days ago. 
 Last night he sent me a gift... 
something RED that would go good with the red gown I was wearing, he said ;)

A red rose.

So we left the circle and together we flew across the sky 
to the Golden Ballroom to dance.
As we danced I suddenly realized that they were playing this song...



~ In the arms of an angel, fly away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear.
You are pulled from the wreckage, of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of an angel; may you find some comfort here. ~
-lyrics


which made the dance so special. 
We listened to the song as we continued dancing... 
I was really in the arms of an angel. 
We talked of so many things and time seemed to come to a stop.

Finally, after many dances, it was time to return to the Tai Chi circle 
where my friends were waiting for me.  
Aedo accompanied me back and gave me a great surprise, 
he joined us to Tai Chi for the very first time since I met him. 
Java Junibalya asked him...

[19:37]  
java Junibalya: Aedo: do you agree with me that Lori is the BEST dancer in all of sl?
Aedo (aedo.destiny): I agree java :-)