Leroy by Lana Lumiere


It's been awhile since I've explored a different sim other than Japan, Tempura Island that a change of view was a must. Not that I have gotten tired of what I consider my Second Life home, but there are so many amazing places to explore that I should be extending my horizons.

I had been keeping the Landmark to Leroy for a few days now in my inventory and today was finally the day to visit it. As soon as I got there, I felt like listening to a beautiful song my friend (wolfman) asked me to listen to a while back. He said to me... "Lori, listen to this beautiful song and fall in love with it."
And I did <3



LOCATION: 
[Leroy], Leroy 139, 108,  1041 (Mature)
OWNER: 

Lala Lumiere
DESCRIPTION:
"Brightness for only one"

This is the type of place I absolutely love to visit when I am in search of solitude.  As soon as you arrive to this location you will have the option to choose to change your windlight visual environment settings to a bright white atmosphere. I personally liked the view better using the midnight or sunset settings. This allowed me better to appreciate even the smallest things that otherwise will go unnoticed.


The arriving point is on the deck of a big ship.

Here you will find a couple's dancing balls. A Teleporter to Erd Beeren has also been placed at the deck which I intend to explore sometime soon.

You will find a cabin on the ship with a couple's pose inside as well. An old movie projector sits on the floor at one of the corners repeatedly playing the same image over and over again. I couldn't distinguish very well what the image shows but it seems to be of a man. A very odd object to find in my opinion and yet an interesting touch.

Dancing is not limited only on the ship's deck. In the middle of the snowy mountains sits a pond inhabited by a family of swans. There, in the middle of the water, another couple's dance balls can be found.  A Sakura cherry tree stands on one side of the pond and on the other, what seems to be a floating leaf awaits to be clicked to provide yet dancing balls for any part of this place to be used.

A beautiful mermaid makes her appearance as she dances gracefully in the icy waters while a deer watches attentively from the other side of the river's bank. Other than the mermaid, the swan family and the deer, the other living thing that roams this area is an eagle that seems to be the only bird that owns this sky, letting his singing blend with the beautiful music of this place and the sound of the waves.

By keeping your settings on midnight you will have a better appreciation of the many phantom pine trees that stand tall on the mountain's edge. If you take a closer look you will notice a rain of stars that fall from each one of them like glitter. Midnight will also allow you to enjoy a beautiful view of the black sky covered in a multitude of shiny stars. The moon on the background is always present and can be enjoyed by resting at one of the several couple's sitting poses that have been placed all around the river's edge. 

Now that I have visited this beautiful snow covered place, I have moved its landmark from "my places to check out" to "my favorite places in Second Life" folder.

CREDITS:
GOWN: Exquise Gown by Fellini Couture
HAIR: Kirby by TRUTH
JEWELRY: Elle Collection by Finesmith
NAILS: Heaven's Treasures by SDesign's
SKIN: .::ANGEL DUST::. Grace
EYE TATTOO: April's Group Gift by White Widow