Back In Tempura Island


Japan, Tempura Island has always been so close to my heart. I still remember the day when Catero Revolution took me there for the very first time. That  was back on my first days in Second Life. The beauty and magic of this place immediately captivated my heart to the point that I can't stay away from it.

There I met some wonderful people, people that became close friends of mine. Polly Reyna, Otis Gregan and now Kira Klees.  There was also Alex, Bryan and Vince who were good friends of mine but unfortunately as some people do, they one day stopped coming to Second Life, but the memories we shared together remain in my heart :)

I used to visit Tempura Island everyday but had stopped for a while. Now, I am back there everyday enjoying the relaxation and good company of the people that gather at the Tai Chi circle.

If you are a regular to this magical place, then, there is no doubt that you may have seen at least once Java Junibalya.  Java is one of the friendliest people you can ever meet in Second Life. I go everyday looking forward to a great conversation with this enthusiastic man.  He can be found at the Tai Chi circle late in the day. He welcomes every single person that arrives to the circle with a warm "hello" and "how are you doing on this fine day?" He then will try and hold a conversation with you but always making sure to keep everyone present included.  

Walking around Tempura Island, before or after I had been at the Tai Chi circle, is one thing I must do every time. I know this place like the palm of my hand and still everyday I am fascinated by its beauty as if it was the first time I had ever seen it. This is another great spot I will stop every time for a while. Swinging from the hanging rope, I can almost feel the wind blowing my hair.

Bear feet is a must for me. How else can I feel nature if my feet are not able to caress the earth.

Last night for the very first time I tried the Meditation Circle. There was a large group of ladies there sharing with each other things about their real lives. I remained silent, listening and thanking God for putting wonderful human beings in our fantasy world. The feeling I was experiencing with their presence confirmed my belief that Second Life is just not a place filled with Avatars, but a place filled with real heart-beating humans <3