Number of The Beast



Are you supersticious?
I want to believe that I am not, but there are just some things in life that make me feel .....hmmmm...... a little uneasy.

For example, yesterday oscarochi asked me how long I had been in Second Life. Not being sure, I opened my profile to check and when I saw the number it almost threw me back from my seat. There it was, staring back at me with an evil grin, heck, it almost seemed to glow! Immediately I decided to protect my poor and fragile Pixel from any demonic attacks and since I was already wearing white, I just put on my golden wings, so to appear like a Heavenly angel.

Oscarochi, noticing my concern, decided to take it on himself and keep guard for my safety. He literally stood in front of me for almost an hour while I was doing Tai Chi... eeek, so creepy... I mean so sweet, thanks a lot oscar for not letting me breath comfortably under your watchful eye :P

After a few awkward minutes of having him stand just a few steps from me, saying nothing and looking at me without even a blink, I decided to check his profile and see what oscarochi is all about.

First thing I noticed is that he was 24 days old.... yeah right! He looked and acted waaay too Second Life experienced. When I asked him about this his response to me was, "Yes believe me, I am new. I just have friends that have been helping me." Mmmm, where have I heard that before? Oh yes, I heard those same words from the mouth of the biggest liar I had the misfortune of bumping into about seven months ago. Ok, I shouldn't be so harsh to poor oscarochi and give him the benefit of the doubt. He may be telling the truth and actually be a good guy since he stood by my side in protective mode on my 666th SL day. 

Anyways, I kept wishing for the day to be over soon just in case SL misfortune could actually fall on me so when finally the number changed to 667, I went YAY!  :P