ZIBSKA



OK, so you do have to pay L$200 to join Zibska's group but it's well worth it, believe me! There are 15 great group gifts waiting for you on the first floor. Like this Gaelle Dress that include the heels. Also this cool face tattoo that comes in eleven different colors. I usually don't keep group gifts unless I know I can use them again for feature posts but you all already know my passion for face tattoos and this one is absolutely a keeper.

The Katie Footless High Thigh that I am wearing are available for L$200 at this same location and they come in five different designs. 

This fabulous hair is from the Crazy Hair Hunt I did a while back. It is called Pheasant Phlower  by Hairoin-Hair For The Addicted. The jewelry ( Cross My Flower and Hope To Die) comes from none other than Finesmith Jewelry.

Now that I have shown you my kind of "Lady Gaga" look, I am out of here :P
See ya!