Mississippi


A few weeks ago I received an email from Tony who is a musician in a band in Georgia.
In his email, he explained that he has been following my blog for a while now and that his dream is
to meet me someday in Second Life. Hopefully, this will happen sometime soon since I am very
thankful to him for the beautiful song he has dedicated to me.

He said that Mississippi by Train is one of his favorite songs and every time he plays it,
Lori Novo comes to mind, wow, thank you! ;)

Thank you Tony ... this post is dedicated to you <3




They call her Mississippi 
But she don't flow to me 
Spends her light on the Bayou 
But she don't come to see
 She's the one that makes my dreams 
They call her Mississippi 
But she don't flow to me...


The shape of her horizon  
Makes the morning sun 
When she puts her eyes on 
Each and anyone
 She's the one that makes me fall 
Midnight moon shines through it all...


She's the one that makes me fall
Midnight moon shines through it all
She's the one that makes my dreams
They call her Mississippi
But she don't flow to me
They call her Mississippi
But she don't flow to me...