A Day With The Zombies


This fine specimen of a man is Ocean or "Big Daddy" as I like to call him.
What big arms he's got and that six-pack he carries on his chest .... mmmm
Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
But let's concentrate on his guns for a moment.
No ladies, look higher, higher. Ok now lower.
Concentrate ladies please!!!

Anyways, Big Daddy took our little girl Gaby and me out for a day of fun Tuesday afternoon. Actually he took us to kick some zombie butt. My little girl made me sooo proud when she armed herself with a powerful weapon that was bigger than her and confronted the walking dead with no fear whatsoever.

You all already know how much I love anything that has to do with zombies and Ocean is actually the best zombie hunter I have ever met. Believe it or not he only got bit once while we were there. But it was actually my fault since I kept distracting him with my charm ;)
How many times did Gaby get bitten? Honestly I have no clue since she poofed from us before I even had a chance to ask her. I however got bitten only twice and that is because I couldn't keep my eyes off Big Daddy's guns ;)
Haha, just kidding :P
But not about me being hypnotized by Ocean's guns but by the amount of times the zombies got to me. Ocean counted over 200 bites on me :(((

How about the Walking Dead show on AMC? Do any of you watch it?
I have marked on my calendar October 14 with a big YES! when the third season premieres.
My favorite character is Daryl Dixon but Rick Grimes takes my breath away. 


Here is a little moment from our fun day among the zombies
Photobucket

Guess what?
That zombie ended up getting me and chewing me like a piece of gum. Heck I need to practice more my hunting skills to impress Big Daddy next time we go on a zombie hunt. 

Lord have mercy on me, just look at that man, too   
bad ladies but he is already taken :P