Roasted Lambs & Lazy Cats




Wait, WHAAAT?!
Not Christmas, I am talking about
CELEBRATE SL19B AT THE HUGE SHOP & HOP!
which will be ending on July 10 so you still have plenty of time to go if you haven't yet.
These Shop & Hop SL Events are the best. So many great gifts to get and also a great time
to take advantage of all those sales from our great SL designers.

One rule though that I strictly follow is that I don't buy things that do not have at least 50% off.
Also, it is very important to set a spending limit before you get to the event
or you will end up spending a fortune.

This is the arrival destination I choose to the event.

 

I had planned to take Mr. Beast with me to the event so we could spend some special time
together. I even put on my kitty top and filled my jean pockets with treats for him...
YAY Mr. Beast, ready to go now, we are going to have so much fun, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

KittyCats - Mr. Beast is sleeping and can't do this now...

WHAAAT?
That is the message I got when I wanted to pick him up. I started gently kicking him on
the side so he would wake up but nothing. So I waited and waited and waited...


until I couldn't wait any longer and I left for the event leaving behind my lazy cat.
zzzZZZzzz SNORING zzzZZZzzz


Once at the event, I stopped by SLDOMINA.

Holaaa Ms. madam witch!
I was told there is a free gift waiting for me here. May you be so kind as to
tell me where I can find this gift. Por favor?


OMG, I don't see it! >:(


So I no longer have the patience I used to have. I wanted to move fast and really thought I would be
able to walk on the water to get across, but I sunk instead. Who was I thinking I was, Jesus Christ?

I hoped nobody saw me, but after 15 minutes of trying to get out...
Hellooo, can somebody TP me out of here, please?
Anyone?
Please?
I don't know how to swim!
Somebody, please!
HEEEELP!


The highlight for me during my visit to the event was when my SL sister Reya joined me at Poison Rouge.
When I first saw her she just melted my heart. She looked so sweet carrying her baby lamb.
Dang it Mr. Beast, that could have been us! >:(

Reya (r3ya): i am too small!
Lori Novo: no u perfect
Lori Novo: I am a giant
Reya (r3ya): lol
Reya (r3ya): what do u eat
Lori Novo: roasted lamb
Lori Novo: and fried chicken

Awkward silence...



YEEHAW!
My next stop Half-Deer.

 
This little gift box
I'm gonna make it mine
make it mine, make it mine, make it mine! :P




Hours later I returned to find that Mr. Beast was still sleeping. I returned with a new, sexy look and tons
of free gifts that are going to take me months and months to open. But the best thing I came back home
with was the smile my sister Reya left on me. ;)

Thanks For Stopping By My Beautiful People!
Let your little light continue to shine everywhere you go. Light the way for those that are
going through rough-dark times. Let's make this world so bright with our little lights that the planet
will need to wear sunglasses. Ending now with some beautiful people I had the chance to photograph at the event.

Much Love,
Lori Novo

   Bertrand Baroque    renlawley    xoei    lumalis    aidenlyf 
Credits
Magika - Gemma Hair  ●  ::{u.f.o}::kitsch printing top - 4cat  ●  RKKN. Hailey Jeans LightBlue
RKKN. Streetwear Sneakers White

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, this is Nicholas532 from Second Life. That picture of my avatar on the St. Palms beach is simply fantastic in quality! It's a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Nicholas, I am so glad you like it. It was very nice meeting you and tysm! :))

      Delete