The Beautiful People ... Etrad


Meet Etrad Alex from Florida, USA.

The way I found Etrad was very unusual. He was actually on the ground 
when I arrived at the Tai Chi circle last night. He was just there, very still in the middle of everything
and everyone, so obviously I asked if he was OK. He then disappeared but not before I was able to open
his profile. I did notice before he left, that his Avatar looked amazing and after reading his profile, I was
very pleased with what I read on his 1st Life section;

"Hate to tell you, but it's all real, if you think you can hide behind sl you are wrong.
"If I don't touch your soul in my absence, tell me and I'll not return."
I have found that loneliness is usually self-induced."
~Etrad~

After a few minutes, Etrad returned to the Tai Chi circle and I was able to take his photo and have a
little chat with him and I was able to see how friendly and easy-going he is.  In his real life, he has
worked with youth groups which is a big plus in my book. One thing that I liked very much about him
was his modesty. Something very rare to find in Second Life.

Etrad's profile photo

"After we have seen it all, been everywhere, and experienced everything, 
all we really have left are our memories and the friends that survived the voyage.

I have met 4 kinds of Avatars on SL:
1. Newbies that need all the help they can get.
2. Stuck-up and rude ones that think they know everything there is to know.
3. Mindless sex addicts that have killed all their brain cells over masturbating.
4. Real people behind keyboards that express their true feelings and are not afraid of all the above."
~Etrad~

Visit Etrad at