Dead Butterflies


Dead Butterflies
~Written by Pepsii Viper~


Tear drops falling
From these petals they call eyes
Enclosed within a Japanese garden
Painted with prims of virtual lies
Here in this world where reality clashes fantasy
My heart got broken within a day
When I fell in love with a wanderer
Who came to explore but can not stay
Such words he spoke to sway my heart
Sweet kisses stolen under a moonlighted sky
He gave me glimpses of shadowed dreams
Grew me wings of love that can not fly
Like running sand in an hourglass
I knew his departure time draws near
As if we were star crossed lovers sharing our last embrace
He gave into my greatest fear
“ adieu my beauty for I must be gone
To journey newer greater heights
Perhaps by chance we will met again
In another sim they call second life.”
And when he left a piece of me he took
Not quite a lover nor a friend
But a sad sense of loneness
Like dead butterflies fluttering in the wind.


εϊз ✿ εϊз ✿ εϊз ✿ εϊз ✿ εϊз 

Pepsii, from California USA, loves to write poetry. I met her through BlackHawk some time ago and I am very honored to have her as a friend.

Thank you Pepsil for the beautiful poem and hope to see more of your beautiful writings in the future.