Black Hawk

My Writings,Tai Chi Family,Tempura Island,Jess (jessicte),Dedications to Me,Friends,Black Hawk,Chats,

Jessictee, Lori Novo, and Black Hawk

DarkBlackHawk Resident: You have the nature of a princess... our Princess. 
You have all world on u r feet. All here is u r kingdom.
Bow to Lori! 

Meet our newest family member. This is Black Hawk (DarkBlackHawk),
whom Jessictee and I had the great pleasure of meeting yesterday afternoon at Tempura Island 
in our Circle of Love (Tai Chi). Immediately upon his arrival, his good human nature was very
noticeable. He had a kind and sweet aura about himself that made him impossible to ignore.
That is why I didn't hesitate to return his hello which initiated a very pleasant conversation.

Most times strangers' IMs will go ignored by me for fear of being disrespected as used to happen
in the past. I am aware that this fear may have caused me to lose the opportunity to get to meet some
wonderful people, however, I have become paranoid due to countless unpleasant experiences 
of what had started as a friendly hello to later realize that the person I was dealing with was no
gentleman at all and had no notion of respect.


This time my heart was right and Black Hawk was one of the few that had no malicious intentions
when IMing me. Our conversation remained sweet and respectful from beginning to end.
After he left, I remained at the circle waiting for my SL family to arrive. I was so pleasantly
surprised when hours later, Black Hawk returned and had the opportunity to meet some 
of our members. They too were immediately touched by his great personality that we all agreed that
Black Hawk would honor us in joining our now very extended and loving family.

Welcome Black Hawk and may you find with us all the love, support, and happy memories
that only real family can provide.