cRaZy Second Life


Crazy, crazy I tell you. This Second Life is seriously packed with some crazy people
and I am talking over-the-line insanity. Once I said that nothing scares me anymore 
but I stand corrected and bite my tongue... OUCH! 
Some of the things I hear, see and experience is a total shock
that makes me wonder why am I still here? 
Oh yes, I know, it is the love of my friends that are a bit crazy like me.
But even though I consider myself a bit coo-coo from the head,
the straightjacket doesn't apply to me just yet, at least I hope so.

People take the "living the fantasy" to an extreme to the point of losing all respect
for themselves and for others. I personally think this can be very harmful in the long run.
These types of behaviors are only adding more to what is already a sick mind.... hmmm, 
very dangerous.

I do believe that Second Life was created to explore our creativity and yes, do the things 
we cannot do in real life. For example, scuba diving, climbing the tallest mountain, building a palace,
becoming a great fashion designer, visiting the Great Wall of China, and even being a dragon.
Many, however, opt for meaningless, cruel, and shameless choices.
Many view this beautiful Second world as if it is a playground for sex. Why allow the beauty
of lovemaking loses its importance just for a few minutes of worthless satisfaction?
Are we that desperate to settle for something so low? Don't let the "no rules apply here" destroy
your integrity and self-respect.  I guess it's everyone's right and I am no one to tell anyone how
they should live their Second Life. But when their actions and choices affect me directly, 
then I DO have a right to ask, 
HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?!




I personally prefer to stay true to myself and my beliefs. I would like to think 
I have allowed Second Life to change me, but in a positive way, that I have grown into a more
intellectual and creative woman, that my heart has also grown into a more loving, compassionate,
forgiving, and understanding way.

I can guarantee you this 100% and that is that I don't come even close to being as crazy as all those
crazy people running around in Second Life. I may be a goofball with a few loose screws
but I am still safe to be around and no caution is necessary when approaching me.

And now that I think about it, in a way it is a good thing all the coo-coo heads have invaded
Second Life. It is safer to keep them contained here than running around the real world 
and doing God knows what. My only advice to you, in this case, is to be careful 
who we befriend and let into our second life.

Got to go now, the voices in my head are telling me it is time for my shock treatment. :P