Back To School


"I love the sweet smell of terrified freshman!"

Today my kids go back to school after enjoying their company all summer vacation,
so you can imagine how my motherly heart is feeling right now... PaRtY TiMe at my house once they step foot out the house!
Just kidding, I am actually holding back the tears as I am watching them get ready for what I trust will be another great and successful school year full of fun for them. I am so attached to my kids that I actually cry every single year on the first day. Today will be a long day where I will be watching the clock constantly and counting down the minutes when I can get in my truck and fly to pick them up. Just kidding again, I am a very safe driver that in my whole driving life I have only been stopped once and gotten a ticket for going five miles over the speed limit, I am serious! I am so proud of myself... pat on my back :)

Anyways, Good luck my angels, may this school year be a full of excitement, great times,  opportunity to make new friendships but most of all, a year full of new knowledge that will help you into a successful and promising future. The sky is the limit so don't just reach for the stars, grab them and make them yours!

With all my love,
your mami <3

GOD BLESS YOU