Maria Noodles

Take what I want when I wanna, And I want ya!...
-Billie Eilish

Flickr


Deadly fever, please don't ever break.
Be my reliever 'cause I don't self-medicate.
And it burns like a gin and I like it.
Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it.
Hurts, but I know how to hide it, kinda like it...
 

He loves it when I want him and can't get enough of him.
No matter how hard his day has been, he never tells me no.
It's been like this for over eleven years already.
I remember well his words when we first got together, "Baby, I'll never be tired for you, I promise."
And he kept that promise all these years. But that is not the only promise he made to me and kept,
there were many, and all of them he meant them. He is truly a man of his word.
Love you baby! 

Thanks For Your Visit My Beautiful People!
Much Love,
Lori Novo


The Maria swimsuit is detailed with ruffled sleeves and a low, scooped back.
FATPACK includes BOTH prints and solid versions as well as all their extra versions. 
(7 solid colours + 3 additional tones: Pink, Blue and Lime. 7 prints + 3 additional patterns)
Solid and Prints packs are available as well.
For Maitreya Lara, Meshbody Legacy, Avlove Momma, eBody Reborn, Kupra.

 Credits
Sintiklia - Hair Shay
KUNGLERS - Federika Set
-David Heather-Bali Sunhat
(NEW) Thalia Heckroth - Maria Swimsuit
~
DOUX - Wendy Hairstyle
Fiji (Flower) ~ Truth
(NEW) Thalia Heckroth - Noodles Bikini 
(NEW) Poses by POSE USTED - SOUL WAVE - BENTO
Model & Photographer Lori Novo
Thanks to my wonderful ●Sponsors for their kind support!



Thalia Heckroth - Maria Swimsuit


Thalia Heckroth - Noodles Bikini 
Designed in a variety of hues, Noodles Bikini has a flattering twist-front top and high-cut briefs.
For Maitreya Lara, Meshbody Legacy, Avlove Momma, eBody Reborn, Kupra.
Materials enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment