F*** OFF!


...and take a ride on the magic finger back to the hell hole you just crawled out of!
Yes
I am talking to you!
To all of those that keep wasting my valuable time with stupid IMs.
Do you seriously believe that I sit and cry my eyes out every time you send me one of your trashy IMs?
HA!
they are useless and meaningless to me.
I DO NOT act on rumors.
Life is too short to waste it away on insignificant things.
You are like a fly, annoying yet harmless!
Do yourself a favor and show some dignity for yourselves.
Use that time of yours in a more creative and positive way to help you enrich your life and leave me alone.

But do you really need to know what effect you are having on me?
Fine, I'll let you know,
They make me STRONGER and give me more POWER!

See you darlings... I am off to my happy life.