Fire and Ice


Lori Novo's new glamour shot
I AM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

jessictee Resident: yes your are sis, cute smile


On August 18, I finally decided to let Ocean turn me into a dragon like him. 
He took me to Isle of Wyrms Cathedral and instead of getting the Storm Dragon as I originally had
planned, I decided to get exactly the same dragon Avatar as his.
So now you can say we are part-time Basilisk dragons.

This is the moment when we returned home and I got to rezzed my dragon egg.


I am always afraid of change, especially when it comes to my appearance. The dragon Avatar,
as you can tell, is a HUGE change for me. I was scared and nervous but Ocean very patiently
guided me through the steps til my new look was completely done from head to toe.
At first, I was feeling shy but Ocean assured me that I looked beautiful. ;)


Next, we decided to dress up our dragons, and what better way than to wear hats.
By the way, I am wearing here a Precious Restless creation, the Victorian Top Hat from Vita's Boudoir.
I bet she never imagined that a huge dragon would be wearing one of her beautiful designs.
Maybe I should send her a photo of me?

The next step was to name our dragons. Ocean came up with the names in an instant,
Fire and Ice
I am fire by the way and Ocean is Ice.


Finally, the last step was to venture into dragon sky and learn to fly. At first, I was feeling a bit scared,
I refused to get off  Ocean's back for a good while, but once I got the courage to let go, 
I was fascinated by the experience and there was no stopping me.

Now when you look up into the sky and you see something red and blue,
It's not a plane
It's not a bird
It's only
Fire and Ice!

Thank you Ocean for my dragon avatar, love you! <3