Horsing Around

My Writings,My Homes,Funny,Ocean (Oceanis),gabysweethartz (Gaby),


Oh poor Ocean, he has nooo idea what he's got himself into.
Did anyone tell him that I am a bit coo-coo from the head especially when I am around certain friends?
I am surprised he hasn't taken off escaping the insane world he's been living in all these weeks.
This can only mean one thing, he is totally and absolutely in love, I mean coo-coo like me. :P

But on this occasion and in my defense, I was just a victim of the consequences.


So on this very peaceful day, we get an IM from Gaby, you all remember Gaby I am sure,
that is one of our little sweet goddaughters. Anywho, she wants to visit us but when she arrives,
she is not a little girl, but a horse! She insists on taking me for a ride but for some reason,
things don't go as planned. :P

What is wrong with this picture?
Am I not supposed to be riding the horse instead of the horse riding me?
Have the rules of horse riding changed and no one told me about them?
Mmmmm????


OK Gaby, now you are in dangerous territory.
I know Ocean is always saying that I fart flowers, roses especially, but he is only kidding!
TRUST ME!!!


Seriously Gaby,
I said to move your head away from the danger zone, not to totally kick me out of my own home.
See what I have to put up with?
:pppp


Hmmm,
I think Ocean is finally realizing how crazy I am.
He stood there watching us without saying a word... I wonder what he was thinking?
Ocean, are you ok?