Eye of the Tiger


Posted by Ocean


Recently I upgraded my crappy old laptop with an up to date laptop. All I can say is "WOW". I really never knew what I was missing! The graphics in SL are so sweet now. Water looks almost real, lighting and glow effects that I just never seen before on my old "POS" laptop (just in case you don't know, "POS" means "piece of shit!!") Yunno what though? Something else I never seen before now, MESH! I used to walk around seeing all kinds of bald women, half bodies, no feet and shoes, lol. Now I see it all. So I decide to go and buy me a full mesh avatar.
   
 Meet the Tiger Demigod Avatar!


This stunningly crafted mesh is designed by the talented Maxtux Wonder.  His creations can be found on the MarketPlace as well as an inworld shop. The demigod stands at 11'7" tall. He is a BIG guy and looks really cool with his armor on. Don't worry though, Mr Tiger won't eat anyone. He's on a strict diet of marshmallows, chocolate chip cookies and Frosted Flakes. ㋡