Spirit @ ArtScream by claudia222 jewell


Spirit @ ArtScream by claudia222 jewel

About The Video:

Approximately Running Time: 2:21:26


"When i decided to make this video, i did not know that the place was closing, at the time I just wanted to make pictures and recall only that, but when I decided to see material about the place, I was surprised to know that this place was closing or changing the artist.

This video could not just be simple images, showing only the surface seen by all, I wanted it to stay as a moment of appreciation and admiration to the artist and her work, so I stopped in detail and for that reason this video became long. But I hope that the people who attend will feel happy and can appreciate how beautiful and perfect the details exited until that time, and they can enjoy beautiful images as I could see and feel while I'll recorded this material."


~Black Hawk