Neko ✿


Here's a cute song for you 


Bitter Bunnie here I come!
Actually, I've been there before checking out all their neko goodies and going, "OMGGGG... I LOVE IT!" every five seconds.
It is impossible to not go CrAzY with all the neko clothing, fashion princesses, fashion kitties, tails and ears, both for men and women. Let's not forget that they also have a section for the little ones (Kid Avatars).
All their outfits are very sexy, hot and cute.


Little Gabby was the one responsible for my new found interest in the Neko fashion. Always looking so adorably cute in her colorful dresses and oversized boots, one day I couldn't take it any more and finally gave in and asked her to show me where she was getting all those wonderful outfits. 

Before I knew it, I was standing in the middle of Bitter Bunnies surrounded by gorgeous outfits full of color. Little Gaby then gave me L$100 to join the BB Group.  There are wonderful benefits to all group members.  Not only do you get monthly top quality group gifts, that is a total of 12 gifts valued at L$290 each, double that to 24 group gifts if you decide to grab the one from the guy's side, but you'll also get special rewards, receive 10% store credit by wearing tag and and also receive L$100 store credit on rare occasions as part of group gift. 

YAY!
Talk about spoiling their group members (◕‿-) 

This is the outfit I purchased on the day little Gaby took me to Bitter Bunnies, it is the
[BBD] Couture Sprinkle Cookie Cupcake Dress and the Thigh-High Boomers.

That day I was going for the sweet look and what better way then to dress up in an outfit that comes with cupcakes and sprinkle cookies. 

My dress didn't come with the tail and ears you see in the top photos. It came with this cute head bow, the tail and ears. I was lucky to win in one of the several Lucky Letter Boards that are located at the back of the store (right side as you go in).  There's also MMs to slap located at the back on the left side. 

One thing you should know and that is that about a year ago I made another post wearing a Neko outfit. It was on a day when I took little Gaby to The Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•   By The Way   •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Did you know that Neko means cat in Japanese?, I sure didn't (*_*)
Anyways, the UlTiMaTe thing for me about all this are the thigh-high boomers. They would be the perfect weapon to kick butt if it wasn't that most of the time they look so fluffy and cushiony. Now, what makes them top on my list in footwear are the pawprints they leave behind.