The Charity Gown

CREDIT: SECOND LIFE MARKETPLACE



One of my favorite songs EVER! 
It just gives me chills all over.
The Charity Gown

Thanks ALOT Ocean!!! 

Now thanks to him I have been crowned as the "OMG Drama Queen" among our friends. I am no longer considered "Sweet Princess Lori" and was even demoted from "King Lori" as Juve would call me to a dreadful drama queen. Well, on the bright side at least I am still royalty. And since I am queen of Novo Land and there is no "King Novo" YET, I am entitled to always, and I mean ALWAYS, have the last word and WIN! :P Do you hear me Ocean... I WIN!!! :PPPP

Now as the queen I have been declared to be, I must dress as one even if it's with a beautiful L$1 gown that I found at the MarketPlace. Don't be fooled by the price, queens should always look super elegant and this gown does the job perfectly.

My new
L$1 ($0.31USD)
CHARITY GOWN
has all the requirements necessary to dress up a queen. The lace on the sleeves is so perfect that it makes it look so real. Plus the three layer skirt with its beautiful decorative trim design is absolutely beautiful even though I look like a wedding cake from the waist down.
OMGGGG, I want cake now! :(((
Anywho,  my beautiful gown came with blond hair and a crown but I decided to wear my own. It is from that time I traveled to the land of Tukinowaguma Hair and was crowned as "Princess Great Costumer" ;) 
The Charity Gown #2

When you go to get this gown, make sure you visit Zosie Zenovka's Store. You will find a whole bunch of beautiful gowns priced at L$1.

"Why Zosie, why so cheap OMG, you could be making the big bucks with such great creations!!!"
Anyways, at these prices we are all happy. I can go on a HUGE shopping spree for gowns at her store with L$20 and probably have a few Linden left to continue spreading around in the MarketPlace, and Zosie gets the buck for each gown I like. At the end we are all winners.

Now, this queen unfortunately must leave your presence for now. She has toilets to scrub and dishes to wash in RL, I mean, a RL kingdom to rule.

❤ HUGS ❥