Nudist Day At Braata Beach!

 WARNING:  SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Ocean and Lori Novo

You got that right, yesterday was "flaunting everything to the air day" at Braata Beach!
But I swear, it wasn't Ocean or me!
At least not this time :P
I would never go in the nude in public, but for some reason, Ocean becomes so liberal when he
turns into the Tiger Demigod that he feels it is perfectly legal to expose the family jewels
for all people to see :P

You can still find us riding the wave since it's one of our favorite things to do in Second Life.
But for some funny reason instead of me getting better at it, I am actually sucking more and more
every time and bumping into all the innocent surfers that come my way.

SOOO SORRY GUYS! :(

I can tell Ocean gets a little embarrassed when he sees me falling all over the place,  he either looks
the other way or pretends not to know me. Heck, most times I surf right out of the water and into one
of the many stores that are at the beach. When this happens I usually play it cool and pretend that was
an intended maneuver to go shopping for a new bikini. :P Most times it does works and spectators will
go "WOW, how did she do that?", but when this doesn't work, Oceans will make me sit with him on
his surfboard to keep me from hurting other surfers or myself.

Yesterday, for the first time in Baarata Beach history, nudists landed on our white sands and disturbed
the peace by flaunting their privates in the open air for everyone to see. Some enjoyed the view while
others couldn't believe their eyes and went into shock. Rumors are that there were a few that were
rushed to the hospital with heart attacks after witnessing such horrific sight. 

Now, I am glad we weren't there yesterday or Ocean would have probably wanted to join in this
group of people forgetting if he was in his human shape or his Tiger Demigod one. 

Below is the group chat I collected from all the people that witness the incident.
Part of their names have been removed to protect their privacy. :P


Nim Resident: um why are there people naked on the beach
Dra: NUDISTSSSSSS
Dra: AHHH
Jillian: lol
Su: yay!
Zee: nudist? oh nice
Jillian: they lost their suits while surfing?
burt: I'll be right there,lol
Zee: nudist day at braata!
Spicy: lol
Jillian: yea what exactly is the quality of the nudity??
Dra: le sigh... i won't come over then =/
Zee: oh...I was thinking these where beautiful people ....
Dra: lol jk
Su: so go somewhere else prude
Jillian: that happens ya know
Zee: yeah...do they bedazzle their privates and are they mesh compliant ?
Nimsi: prude has nothing to do with it
Nimsi: its in the rules
Dra: bedazzled vajayjay? :o
Zee: yeah its totally in
Zee: its the new Brazilian
Su: lol
Lois: just don't look..lol
Jillian: 2. While these sims are mature rated, please refrain from nudity and public sex.
Nimsi: there where kids here
Dra: ohhh! i'ma have to get my girl some flashy privates now :D
Jillian: says so
Rayzza: laughs at kids, don't they have to be 18 to play sl??
Su: omg call the sl police
Gforce: lol
Jillian: not since they took down the teen grid
Lois: i think its time to naked party to braata beach
Ruby: The Teen SL Sim was converted over to here in the Mature Sim... so no.. they can be as young as *coughs*
Jillian: brilliant move that was
Dra: no don't call the sl police! i have too much weed on meh D:
Su: omg get a life
Lois: aww..now fall the..rules
Inat: many would love a sim where they can surf nude.....but nude still means sex for a lot of us...:))))
Ruby: It is the Adult Sim they have no access to.
Lois: nimsi..becarful..kids here maybe to
Su: think of the childrens!
Jillian: personally yea, nude surfing sim is needed I think ;p
Zee: just to be safe, a beautiful avatar only nude surfing sim, like perhaps the avy must be pre-approved
for tasteful nudity before they enter?
Jillian: but no one will make a sim like that :(
Willy: a clearer explanation is necessary
Su: yep
Su: cause no-one has ever been nude before at a beach
Jillian: chat lag!
Dra: so... i can't bring my 12 foot penis?
Jillian: who would be making that judgement??
Ina: I know a sim like that  but can't tell you where, its for a small group
Willy: the clown with the tape measure
Willy: alacart natural!
Dra: i typed that like 5 minutes ago O_o
Donna: is that like saying, sorry no overweight ppls allowed on the beach, sheese
Ina: no oversized genitals   lol
Donna: I read somewhere here about only beautiful avies....what does that mean
Jillian: 12 foot penis??? you stealing an elephant's trunk??