The Umbrella

My Writings,My Quotes & Poems,ppleasesmile Alex,Chats,Quiet Irish Parkland,On Location,


My good Alex and his undying love for me brought him to the mountain that day. 
He is one of the many good friends that came to keep me company. 
I have known Alex probably longer than many of my other friends and his love for me has never
changed. It remains strong and faithful. 
He has never given up hope and he is always waiting and ready for when I need him.
 Alex rarely calls me by my name, it is always my angel, sweet angel, or beautiful angel. 
He is always doing wonderful things to make me happy and every day, I find his sweet IMs 
waiting for me when I log in which are a great way of starting my day.

That day, Alex not only came to give me words of comfort and keep me company
 but like some of my other good friends he gave me a gift. 
A beautiful umbrella to protect me from the rain.

"You look so beautiful, even when you are sad you look beautiful, I 
like the butterflies on your dress. 
Ah Lori, you are crying! It hurts me to see you so sad, what can I do to make you feel better?"


Cover me with your love
Shelter me from the pain
And I will always be your angel,
and your butterfly...
~ Lori Novo


Off-Line IM I left for him
Lori Novo: my dearest Alex, just wanted to thank you for your amazing friendship 
and all your love... God bless you always.