Deep Purple

LoveSong

Some people grumble because roses have thorns;
I am thankful that the thorns have roses. 

-Alphonse Karr
LoveSong

Gosh, I would kick my own ass if I could but my leg doesn't stretch that far behind! 
I have this beautiful Valentine Gown from a year ago that I got at Baiastice and I just noticed it in my inventory. I know I know, a real crime it is to have forgotten such a gorgeous gown. The good thing is that it's still available at the store for L$760 and it comes in white, brown, blue, black, red or in this beautiful deep purple.

Now let's talk about my beautiful Lash Out eye makeup from Madrid Solo. You get 15 different colors for L$150. I got to say that I have become obsessed now with Madrid's makeup. All I've been using for the last two weeks are the Vixen, Ensemble and Lash out collections. They look absolutely great and go perfect with everything that I wear.
LoveSong

My beautiful Cross My Flower & Hope To Die jewelry comes from none other than Finesmith Jewelry, one of my favorite stores for all my jewelry needs.
The hair, "Lora" comes from EMO-tions.  My beautiful Elva skin you can get at Hush for FREE (Group Gift) just like my Bliss Couture's Pearl Hat (FREE).


Photo Location
Tempura Island