LAURA!

Video Games.jpg

I am a strong woman.
Nothing will bring me down.
I am proud of who I am and I've never wished to be anyone else no matter how hard life slaps me in the face. I am right who I want to be, a woman with a strong will to fight any storm that comes my way. No one can take more from me than what I am willing to give. No one can destroy my dreams or block the path that I have set for myself. I will work hard to reach my goals and go beyond to make sure the results of my achievements are extraordinary.

I am me... LAURA!

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do"

Video Games

 What am I wearing?

Illy Love Dress FREE from IC Illy Creations Main Store
Ring, Earrings and Necklace GROUP GIFT from Lazuri
Eyes FREE from Tuli Skins
Elissa Skin FREE (Lucky Letter Board) from .::WOW Skins::.
Teeloh Mesh Hair (NOT FREE) from Wasabi Pills
Photo Location Midnight Manhattan Reverie