Merry Christmas 2012



 My favorite Christmas song 

Holiday Wishes

With Love
~ Lori Novo ~ 


❤ Christmas wishes from some of my SL angels 

Ocean
Merry Christmas my beautiful angel..  I wish you and your family a beautiful festive season.  And to have a happy new year ful of love and happiness..  I love you baby :)))

zihon3
Hi Lori dear.  It is Christmas and it sure means something! For me it means that it is time to understand better the gifts we had during the year...during our lives...and one of those gifts I had was to get to know  you. I hope you can have good gifts during all the days of your life, and that the detours that you find in your way can always led to a better destination.. I wish you and to all of yours a Merry Christmas.

Ryne Okelly
Sweet girl,  Merry Christmas  ;)   xox

AnandaCarolineG 
Merry Christmas!

                           

Polly Reina
Lori :)) My best wishes for you and to your family, Merry Christams!:)

Forbidden 
Merry christmas to you friend :)
(Thanks so much for the gift my good friend - Lori~ )

 Steppenwolf
Peace on Earth RL, and goodwill to all my SL Avies, may we treat each other excellently

Nua
 Hugs Lori :)
Merry Christmas 

Sweet G
  Dear - hope you are having a great Christmas

Marea ( marea2007.praga)
  Merry Christmas..... Buon Natale :)


Valkiria Fox
Lori ;)
Wish you a Merry Christmas

Egyptianproperty
merry xmas lori
hugs my friend :)

jessictee
Thx you sis for  such an  beautiful card with an face of an angel on it  merry Christmas

Zorro WaYo
You my best sister and I wish you - Merry Christmas and God's blessings in everything you do!
(Thank you brother for the roses, love you ~Lori~)

Kuro Okami (Lucy)
Feliz Navidad chica!
(Thanks for the gift :P)


Rosie Reggiane (Lena)
Hi sister!)))) 
 love and happiness!

alumco
muy linda la imagen

Kisslyn
LORI WISH YOU NICE CHRISTMAS

ღﺔﺣﺎﻔﺗღ (kissoflife)
merry xmas lori bless ur heart and soul and bless ur childrens
mwaaaaahhhhh
(Thank you sis, for the gift. Love you ❤ ~Lori~)

 Etrad Alex
Merry Christmas Lori

 Emylou117
Merry christmas see you soon :)


                               

Juve
My beautiful bfg :D
love you!!
Merry Christmas

 Aedo Destiny
laura :-D merry christmas

Adeen Moonites
Merry Christmas to you, Love you very much :)

Gaby
Hope all yer wishes come true make 2013 as good as 2012

alvaroillustratore
Best wishes for a Merry Christmas


                              

roj (rouj)
Lovely
Merry Christmas
hope for happy new year
: )))
(Thanks Roj for the gift  ~Lori)

Hank (hank.remex)
wow
Merry Christmas

Beetles Hummingly
so beautiful Lori...   thank you!
your card to me really made my day  :)

Gee
Merry Christmas!
(thanks for the candy)

Ochi (Oscar)
feliz navidad prima de parte de los dos