Ars Simulacra

Ars Simulacra

Welcome to
Ars Simulacra
(Mature)

DESCRIPTION:
Step into a mind melting experience and surround yourself with sound, video and lights! Created by Thoth Jantzen, this magical installation is a mysterious place of contrasts that appeals to all your senses.  With six separate areas to see, you will leave feeling amazed. Enable media settings for a truly trippy time!
2001 Pod

Starting Location
Mediamorphosis

So I was very hesitant to post this Exploring SL post for the only reason that my Mac is not yet equipped with  QuickTime that would allow me to see and play streaming media inworld. Therefore I wasn't able to properly experience this wonderful installation as I should. However, after giving it alot of thought I decided to still go ahead and take this voyage with you. 
Why?
Well, because I still found it amazingly incredible to visit, so I can just imagine those of you that can fully enjoy the experience as it is intended ;)
Broken Realities

Corner of 
BROKEN REALITIES

Life is like approaching street corners, we never know what awaits for us at every turn we take.

Mediamorphosis  Viewing Cocoo

Lori Novo with the Watcher

Of course we're watching you!
 Just because we're watching you doesn't mean
you're not paranoid, though.
~ The Watcher ~


Autoris

Autoris
Lumina

Lumina
Cube Tube

Cube Tube 
K - Matrix

K-Matrix 

No comments:

Post a Comment