Teddy Bear

Mr. Beads and Flower Bear

Do I like teddy bears?

What girl doesn't, right?
So when my good friend MK (monkeyking211) asked me if I liked teddy bears, I was quick to respond "Yesss I do!"
Now, MK has always been so kind to me in the way he treats me, always so charming and a total gentleman and as such he asked if I would join him at his friend Serena Mist's (xurtheone), store so I could choose any bear I liked.

Hard decision though. I was divided between the Teddy Bear-Bourbon Street, which gives beads that you can wear and the Teddy Bear With Flowers, which pops up from a basket holding red flowers. So what does he do? He gets me both... so sweet of him :)
Miss Novo and MK

After that we decided to take a quick photo together before he went back to real life.

Thank you Mr. MK for the gift and for mentioning me again in your blog :)

As irresistible as the tides ...

BTW,
You all can get this beautiful animated Teddy Bear for free from MK's friend at
You Are The One!
once you join the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment