Tempura

Photo Credits to Tempura Island Blog and Polly Reina


I really hope you all Tempura Island lovers have checked out Tempura Island's official website.
If not, I think you should. There you will see many faces of the people that visit this magical place
every day, some may be even very familiar to you. Who knows, you might be already there and not even know it. 

My good friend Polly Reina (Polly, love you so much ❤) has been doing such a wonderful job
capturing heart-warming images in every photo she takes of Tempura's visitors.
This morning she made my day when she IMed me...

Polly Reina: hi Lori:)
Lori Novo: hiii polly, hugs :)
Polly Reina: hugs:))
Polly Reina: I pic you before some day
Lori Novo: omg Polly, tyyy soo much
Polly Reina: yw:))
Lori Novo: it is wonderful ty, you just made my day,  God bless your heart
Polly Reina: yours too Lori:))
Polly Reina: have a nice day
Lori Novo: tyy you too :)

Thank you Polly, it is truly an honor for me. 

Photo Credits to Tempura Island Blog and Polly Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment