Love, Reign O'er Me

Love, Reign O'er Me

Thank you Mr. Wolf (steppenwolf) for the beautiful song 

"I remembered yu were at the island and it rained on yu.
Yu are reigned by love."

~ Steppenwolf (Steppen Crescendo) ~

Jan. 14, 2013


Only the love,
Can make it rain,
Like when the beach is kissed by the sea.
Only love,
Can make it rain,
Like the sweat of two lovers laying in the fields.

Love, Reign o'er me.
Love, Reign o'er me, Reign o'er me, Reign o'er me.

On a dry and dusty road,
We are caught and all alone.
I  am trying to get back home to that cool, cool, cool rain.
I can't sleep so I stay home in bed.
The night is hot and just as black as ink.
Lord, I need me one more drink of that cool, cool, cool, cool rain.

(Guitar Solo)

Love, Love Reign o'er me.
Reign o'er me, Reign o'er me.

LOVE !!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CREDITS:
YouTube Video ~KayCeeHarter
Gown ~ Draakje's Dream ~ GizzA
Hair ~ Salome ~ Vanity Hair
Jewelr~ Sp Epiphany Slv Set ~ Chop Zuey
Wings ~ Fractal ~  Vaengi Wings
Location ~ Chouchou (Mature)



COMMENT ON READ MORE

Kolton Nova: 
I was looking at your photos on google. You are a real artist. I showed some R: friends the work you do with your costumes and hair and make up - the settings (scenes) you use. The were really impressed. I dug around in your pics  / blog / google,  Really... just some very very very creative stuff
I can see that you've worked hard at making statements with your shots, not just pictures.
The thones you take of Lori (you) are deeply creative and  moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment