The Beautiful People ❖ Leven Serendipity


Meet Leven Serendipity from the UK


So I had decided that I wasn't gonna be writing anything anymore on my "The Beautiful People"
posts like I did on the first ones I featured in the blog. Adding what these beautiful people have
written on their profiles is the best way to present them to you. However, for Leven I do want 
to just point out a very important thing and the reason I had chosen him for my next 
beautiful person. 

Honestly, it was the way he looked that captured my eye. 
Not that he is just another beautiful looking Avi like many I've seen, but his beauty goes beyond that.
Leven possesses something that I have never seen in any Avi I have encountered during my whole
Second Life experience. His face reflects peace and kindness. It is as if when I look at his Avi, I am
actually looking at the real person's beautiful soul. His face to me reflects true feelings and emotions,
something so rare for any Avi to have. You seriously need to meet him to know what I am talking about.

Now, that is not the only thing that makes my good Leven beautiful, 
he is truly a genuinely good man. He shows respect and kindness at all times.
Leven, please never change. Keep that angel face you have and your beautiful ways forever :)

Leven's profile photo and 2nd Life

Desire your life, love it, live it and find out more by browsing the book that is you.

Creativity is the key to the lock, breath too, express yourself and meet your own mind, 
do something new today. Failing that, just switch on the TV, eat sweet things, drool and dream 
of a life lived waking. Give it a go you might like it... Not the drooling TV thing, sheeeesh.

Im an SL sunset junkie, a tarot reading, friend making, dance leading AV, sweet succeeding, 
smiles and pleasing are 4ever my pleas

1st Life

Be unique! Have fun and take a risk, strive until you get there and drop all dead wood. 
Only U personally can conquer your inner most fears and learn to love. 
So see your fears for what they are, and learn to master your emotions, that is freedom.

"Oh thats very sweet of you lori! made my day... "
~ leven Serendipity ~

No comments:

Post a Comment