The Beautiful People... Pablo Neruda


Meet Pablo Neruda (pabloneruda2000) from the UK.

Let me start by saying that Pablo is one of my dearest friends so this post is very special to me.
Please don't get me wrong, all the beautiful people that I have introduced to you are all special, 
even those that I have just met and still don't share a deeper connection with.

Pablo is like my mentor in a way.  He knows exactly what to say to me when I am in need of some
advice. He is genuinely a great man like I told my good friend Jaicya ...

 Lori Novo: he is such a kind man :)
Lori Novo: one of the best ppl u'll ever meet in Sl :)
 Jaicya: i agree with you :))

Pablo has taken it upon himself to watch out for my health. 
He is always after me asking me if I had enough sleep and asking me not to drink too much coffee. 
He also is teaching me a Japanese word for each Spanish one I teach him.

From his profile
"Come and ask me nicely and i may whisper secrets...
Not looking for  SL relationship or intimacy in any form or shape*"
A look into his First Life ...
" Nice try..jk..just ask me:) "



When I asked him for a song he liked, he asked me to choose any from Enya.
This one Pablo is for you, my favorite ;)

~*~*~*~

Now let me share with you a little something Shyhot and I intend to do with my good friend...

Lori Novo: OMG shyhot I love ur slippers
Pablo Neruda: haha
Lori Novo: next time I'll wear mine too
Shyhot: hahaha they are lovely arent they lori?
Lori Novo: YES!
Lori Novo: next time I'll join u in wearing slippers
Lori Novo: maybe we can get more ppl to join too
Shyhot: that is a great idea!
Lori Novo: :)
Shyhot: Pablo will look nice in slippers
Lori Novo: omg yes
Lori Novo: I would love to see him in slippers
Pablo Neruda: lol Shy what wrong have i done to you
Lori Novo: lol
Shyhot: ;) nothing....why? lol
Lori Novo: lol
Pablo Neruda: u making me wear those slippers?
Lori Novo: Pablo, I'll get u some cute bunny ones :)

Pablo Neruda: hehe Lori
Lori Novo: :P
Shyhot: Yes Lori! they will fit nicely!
Lori Novo: and a cup of coffee :)
Pablo Neruda: lol and tv
Shyhot: Sure!
Lori Novo: yes
Pablo Neruda: luxury
Lori Novo: and a newspaper
Pablo Neruda: yes
Pablo Neruda: i forgot about that
Shyhot: hahaha
Lori Novo: lol
Shyhot: well lovely people, I am going to have diner now...so, if anyone wants to join will be welcome.
Pablo Neruda: u better leave some leftovers
Lori Novo: hugs shyhot :)
Pablo Neruda: Lori and I will be there along with others
Shyhot: oh...no leftovers ..I will prepare some nice food specially for you all!
Shyhot: bye then...see you soon back...just after diner!
Pablo Neruda: awe ty enjoy
Lori Novo: Jaicya hi again :)
Lori Novo: wb :)
Jaicya: Hi Lori :)))))))))))0
Jaicya: big hugs from me :)))
Lori Novo: aww Ty Jaicya, hugs back :)
Lori Novo: Pablo if I get u slippers will u wear them?
Pablo Neruda: lol ok
Jaicya: :))
Lori Novo: omg YAY!
Pablo Neruda: hehe
Lori Novo: I'll get u some cute ones
Lori Novo: :P
Pablo Neruda: hehe ty Lori u are kind..
Lori Novo: haha
Lori Novo: we should wear them together with shyhot
Pablo Neruda: i thought u were gonna get the slippers from her and give them to me lol
Lori Novo: maybe Jaicya will join us too :)
Jaicya: lol
Lori Novo: lol no silly, I'll get u ur own
Lori Novo: I have mine already
Pablo Neruda: lol it will be outrageous - just thinking of it me as a warrior with those bunny shoes hmm
Jaicya: I'm wearing flip flop
Lori Novo: omg I can't wait
Jaicya: lol funny Pablo
Lori Novo: lol Jaicya, we want to wear slippers for Tai Chi someday
Lori Novo: like shyhot
Pablo Neruda: lol how can i hunt down the vamps and the orcs wearing those bunny shoes :(
Lori Novo: have u seen hers?
Lori Novo: lol Pablo
Jaicya: lol
Pablo Neruda: they will kill me with their laughter
Lori Novo: haha
Jaicya: lol
Lori Novo: they will die of laughter
Pablo Neruda: and call me names
Lori Novo: so you'll win
Jaicya: lol
Pablo Neruda: lol yes
Pablo Neruda: thats also true
Lori Novo: yup :)
Pablo Neruda: ok i am gonna take a walk into a vampire lair
Pablo Neruda: see u all soon:)
Lori Novo: bye Pablo
Lori Novo: ty for everything my friend
Lori Novo: hugs :)
Jaicya: bye pablo
Pablo Neruda: hugs:) u take care Lori:)
Pablo Neruda: bye Jaicya
Lori Novo: have fun
Pablo Neruda: i will without my bunny slippers haha
Pablo Neruda: otherwise they will
Lori Novo: :P
Pablo Neruda: hehe ok:) then
Lori Novo: adios
Pablo Neruda: adios

Mmmm. will I get Pablo to really wear bunny slippers? 
If I do, I'll let you all know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment